Monday, March 19, 2018

Weekly Empties (11)

It's a nice surprise to fit all of my weekly empties in one photo. That's because I'm not including minis or samples (and I use a lot of them these days) and starting new products before finishing opened ones. Anyway, let's look at my empties.


I haven't used one for some time, but I'm back at using my favorite sheet masks - Leaders 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask (link). I've started using NuFace device on my face and I want to treat my skin to calming and moisturizing masks. This mask is still one of my favorite of all times.

I love all of Brooklyn Botany body scrubs, but Blueberry Scrub* (link) is my favorite because of the scent. It smells just like blueberries, very fresh and natural scent. It's a very finely milled salt scrub that does a great job and doesn't irritate the skin.

I used up a mini of MAC Fix+ in Lavender scent (link) some time ago, but for some reason I kept forgetting to place a bottle in my empties bin. This came in a trio set around Christmas time. I liked the smell, I liked the fine mist and while it's not a necessity in my makeup bag, I really enjoyed using it.

I also finished Pour Moi Temperate Climate Day Cream* (link) and liked it, but not as much as Polar Day Cream from the same brand. It did protect my skin from environmental factors and even though it felt similar in texture to the Polar cream, it didn't feel as hydrating. 

Last, but not the least is Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask (link), which I received in my March's BeautyFix box. I have my favorite eye patches, so I didn't expect much from these, but I was pleasantly surprised. The mask pieces were wet enough, stayed in place well and hydrated my eye area well. The longer I kept it on, the more I felt how some parts were becoming thinner as my skin was "drinking" up the serum. Overall, my undereyes looked better, but I can't say that it really felt firmer or brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment