Monday, March 12, 2018

Weekly Empties (10)

I've just finished Pacha Whipped Soap Scrub (link) and already can't wait to get a new one. The exfoliation is very gentle and is good for everyday use. This soap comes in different scents, so everyone can find a favorite one. I had Vanilla Almond, which smelled great, but strong too. The scent doesn't last long on the skin and is much lighter while in use, so it didn't bother me. This is a very long lasting product. I used it for 5 months and I always used more than really needed, so I can only imagine how long lasting it really is. 

I liked Karuna Hydrating+ Hand Mask (link) a lot, but the more this type of masks I use, the more similar they seem. It did give great hydration to my dry hands, but it's not too long lasting. I use such hand masks when I have some special occasion or when I need a boost of hydration.


March's BeautyFix has NuFace Prep-N-Glow Cloth (link) and I'm so happy I tried it. It's already in my wishlist. This wipe is dual sided with one side bing smooth and the other one having bumps for exfoliation. Both sides feel nice on the skin, doesn't irritate the skin and remove any residue/makeup from the skin well.

I used up Tula Advanced Neck Cream (link) and I enjoyed it. However, I really didn't see any great changes or anything more than using my regular facial moisturizer. I'm not sure how I feel about eye creams (though I use them), but I don't see a need for a neck cream. Or maybe I'm just lucky to not see the need yet. I bring my face skincare products (cleanser, toner, serum, cream) down the neck as well and so far that is enough. This cream was a bit richer, thicker in texture, it applied and absorbed to the skin well.

I'm using Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (link) on and off since last July. I do see a change in my lashes as they become fuller and longer with consistent use. I notice the first differences within a week, but after that I don't see any dramatic changes. I usually toss out my mascaras after 3-4 months, but this product is good for 12 months after opening. However, I have sensitive eyes and recently I noticed that sometimes my eyes feel uncomfortable/more sensitive after I apply Revitalash, so I think it's time to stop using it. I do like the results it gives to my lashes and I would repurchase this product again. 


I usually don't review minis or samples, but Pantene Sheer Volume Foam Conditioner (link) was an exciting new product that I wanted to mention. This in-shower conditioner is unusual since it comes out as mousse. It feels nice on the hair, it smells great and is easy to use, but it doesn't give me what I expect to get from a conditioner. This was  too light even for my fine hair and I just wish it gave more hydration. I didn't see any volume or anything else while using it.

I'm a bit torn about Grow Gorgeous 12-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner Blonde (link). This is a product that needs to be applied to wet hair roots to ends and can be left for a few minutes. No shampoo or conditioner is needed afterwards though I always apply extra conditioner to my ends and sometimes I shampoo too (I often shampoo my hair twice). My hair is long and fine, but it would never get too greasy/heavy/flat even after keeping this conditioner on my roots for 5 minutes. It leaves hair volumizd, big, but smooth, silky and light feeling. My only issue with this product is the scent. It smells like some men's product and it lingers in my hair even the next day, so it bothers me a lot. If the scent was different I would rush to repurchase it, but now I'm not sure...   

No comments:

Post a Comment