Friday, March 9, 2018

BeautyFix March 2018

I love BeautyFix subscription box, but this month's box was one that I wasn't too excited about. I really wanted to try Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud mask (link) and that is what kept me on getting this month's subscription. It was supposed to com full size, but due to some mix ups it arrived in sample size (Dermstore did take care of the issue though).

I can't wait to try Dermalogica Sound Sleep Cocoon (link) as it sounds like an interesting product. I usually choose gel or lighter texture moisturizers for daytime, so this will be something different.

The box also includes Erno Laszlo Multi-Task Eye Serum Mask (link). I love eye patches and I always get excited to try new ones (especially the ones with so many claims), so I'll definitely use them tonight. I'm very curious to see how it compares to Skyn Iceland eye gels.

BeautyFix includes a lot of Bioderma products and I like it. I know the brand for years, but I have never tried anything from it until this subscription. Sebium Foaming Gel (link) is in this box and I think it will go great with the next item.

So, recently I started using NuFace Trinity device and I was looking at the skincare that the brand offers and got really interested in Prep-N-Glow Cloths (link). I haven't gotten them yet, but they made it to my wishlist, so it was a nice surprise to get one in my BeautyFix box. I'll definitely try it out nxt time I use NuFace.   


One of the best things about BeautyFix is the variety of products in the box. They always cover you from head to toes. One of the products for body is V76 by Vaughn Detox Body Bar (link). While I use shower gels/oils for my body, I also use soap. However, just reading its description now I realized that this is a men's soap, so I'll leave it as a little surprise for my man.

I saw this spoiler, but didn't pay close attention to it, so I thought it's a face moisturizer. I wouldn't mind getting it, but it didn't excite me, so when I received the box and saw what it really it, I'm very very happy. I'm talking about First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Vanilla Citron (link). This body cream sounds so good and promising. I always love using products that are formulated for sensitive or problematic/unwell skin, because they tend to be very gentle and calming and benefit any type of skin. This product alleviates symptoms of eczema and leaves skin soothed, soft and hydrated.

Another brand that caught my eye, but I haven't tried anything from is R+CO. The box includes Cactus Texturizing Shampoo (link), which would not be my first choice, but I will give it a try.

Last and least exciting product for me is Harry Josh Pro Tools Carbon Tail Comb (link). It does look like a high quality product, but it's just something I never use. I wear my hair straight down 99.9% of the time, so I just don't need any tool except for a hair brush.   

No comments:

Post a Comment