Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Iherb package... and a little bit of pleasure

Today was a good day. A very good one actually. Not only the weather was finally as it should be around this time of the year, but I also got my tickets for the trip to Lithuania. It gets into business/pleasure category, so I am looking forward to checking out various local brands for natural cosmetics and skincare. Yet, the trip wasn't planned as it came into my mind through a tiny idea over the weekend, and 3 days later everything is all set!


Anyway, let's move to the shopping part. Last weekend Iherb had a great sale on beauty items (20% discount), so I just couldn't resist, and here's what I ordered. Not gonna repeat myself, but here's a link to a post about shopping on Iherb and getting a discount code for your first order. I did want to place a second order, but I had family in the house over the weekend, so too much distraction made me forget my shopping plans (which means I still need some items, and I'm gonna place an order any day now).

Alba Botanica "acne dote" body & face scrub - magic in a tube! I already mentioned in the previous post how I love this product. I constantly have a back-up of it in my bathroom cabinet.
Hugo Naturals "creamy coconut" sugar scrub and Hugo Naturals "grapefruit" salt scrub - Hugo Naturals scrubs have been favorites of mine for a long long time, but the last time I used any of them was few years go. So, I decided it's time to get back to this goodie.
pumice stone - haven't tried it yet, but I'm preparing for the sandal season!


MyChelle tropical skin smoother - one more of the old time favourites. I've used a couple of jars (yes, before the time they changed the packaging - that's how long ago it was) of this wonderful scrub. I wanna see if I still love it the way I used to.
Andalou Naturals "DIY booster" facial serum with spf30 - while I love my Andalou Naturals untinted bb cream with spf30, I wanted to have something just as good, but in a lighter version so I could use under other creams or by itself on warmer days.
Sierra Bees organic lip balm variety pack - you can't beat the price of this lip balm set, which includes 8 USDA green label balms. These guys might have plain packaging, but they truly do their job. Oh, and did you know that lip balm can double as cuticle moisturizer, hand cream or even frizzy hair tamer?
Real Techniques sculpting brush - haven't tried it out, but very excited to use it for contouring and maybe blush.
http://www.iherb.com/Everyday-Minerals-Eye-Kabuki-Brush/42299#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=everyday%20minerals%20eye%20kabuki&rc=70&sr=null&ic=1 (just don't mix it with eye kabuki junior, which doesn't even come close to this one) - it's the best of the best concealer brushes. Yes, it's meant to be an eye brush, yet I've never liked for that purpose, but ever since I tried it out for concealer, I've never ever dreamt about another brush for the job. So as you can guess, I already have this brush in my collection, but I ordered a second one to use while the first one is drying after brush cleaning. By the way, while the bristles are exactly the same, the new one has a different handle - it's matter and has "Everyday Minerals" pressed into it (the old one has shiny surface and no branding on).
  

No comments:

Post a Comment