Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Another Iherb haul

I'm back with yet another package. I might want a few items, but I don't need anything until I see some great weekly special on Iherb.com, and then it starts... Once I'm done with my shopping cart and ready to order, I start feeling guilty for getting items that I really really don't need, so I start taking things out of the shopping cart. I comfort myself hoping that those items will be on special next week, and I will get them then. Anyway, that's the usual story of my Iherb shopping.
While the things in my wishlist are waiting for their turn, I'm showing one more package here. I order these myself, and I know what's arriving, but I'm still excited to get mail.



I get compliments on my teeth (yes, I know it sounds kinda weird), and cannot really complain about anything, but I decided I want to take more care of my mouth and teeth. I started a different routine for dental hygiene, which I will share about probably in my next blog post. Today I got some items from Nature's Answer to care for my gums: PerioRub and PerioCleanse. I had PerioCleanse in the past, and the only thing I remember about it is that the taste wasn't that great... I've never used it regularly, so now I want to do that on a regular basis. It's a concentrate, which some people use with different mouth cleaning systems, but I will be using as a rinse/brushing liquid. As for PerioRub gel, I've never tried it, but I hope it helps me avoid gum problems.

Another two products are from Dr. Tung's. I'm currently using the floss, and I love it so much that I got another one to keep at work and use during traveling. I love the packaging, and while it comes in few different colors, they are all cardamom flavored. The floss is soft and air-y, but doesn't separate into single strands. It feels really nice, and so far it's my absolute favorite! The second item is toothbrush sanitizer. I've been using these a lot in the past, but at that time they were disposable, and now you can prolong the usage by replacing the sanitizing part (refills included with the item).

I'm very excited to try Herban Cowboy "maximum protection for her" deodorant. You can never have enough natural deodorants that don't fail, right? I hope this one will be THE ONE. I did try the men's option, and I love it. I even love the manly smell, which remind me of being cosily wrapped up in a man's shirt... The problem is that I don't want that smell around me all the time, so I decided to get the women's option. Fingers crossed.

I don't sunbath, and I'm not crazy about getting a tan. I have no problem being snow white all year round, but Caribbean Solutions self tanner got me tempted. I'm very eager to try it and see what the results will be.

I drink an unbelievable amount of water during the day, so I like to put something extra in it. I've been hooked on NUUN "all day" drink tablets (I usually put half of the tablet into 16 oz. water bottle), and was super excited to see the new ones come out. I got "cherry limeade" and "wild berry". Haven't tried them yet, but i'm sure I won't be disappointed.      

No comments:

Post a Comment