Sunday, February 11, 2018

BeautyFix February 2018


BeautyFix never stops amazing me. It's the only subscription box that I continue receiving and it's the one that has the most things I end up using. Too many boxes have great things in them, but they're not for me. I end up with piles of eyeliners that I don't use, a bunch of eyeshadow in colors I never use and other products that are not for me. With BeautyFix I end up using everything, except for a few samples. So since I see value in this box, I want to share the goodies inside with everyone.


I'm very excited to receive Lancer Lift & Plump Sheet mask (link) since it's so expensive and it's not something I would by just to try out. I've heard great reviews about this mask, but I'm saving mine for some special occasion.

I love using acids and my skin reacts well to them, so another product that I'm happy to receive is REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic (link). I haven't tried many products from this brand, so I am interested to see how I like this one. Besides, I'm running low on toners and this came in at a perfect time.


BeautyFix often includes some serum and/or moisturizer, which I think is great. This time the box has a sample of Replenix All-Trans Retinol Smoothing Serum 3X (link).

There's also a sample of La Roche-Posay Lipikar Daily Repair Moisturizing Lotion (link) for body. I probably should have kept it until the weather gets warmer, but I was too curious to try it out. Besides, body lotions/creams/butters are products I'm least excited about and get easily bored of using the same thing over and over again, so I had to try out La Roche-Posey. This lotion is light, absorbs quickly and gives good hydration. It is too light for long lasting hydration on my winter skin, but it is nice to be used in the evenings before bedtime. It's fragrance-free and it doesn't irritate the skin. 


I've read some reviews that Elon Lanolin-Rich Nail Conditioner (link) doesn't smell nice, but for me the scent is quite light and neutral. It's a creamy balm that needs to be massaged into nails and cuticles 2-4 times a day. I've only used it a couple of times and I'm sure I'm not gonna use it few times throughout the day, but I'm going to use it and I'm going to enjoy it. It really softens the skin and leaves it protected.

I've just tested Manna Kadar Glo Illuminator (link) on my hand, but I already love it. I think it's going to be a nice product to apply to the body. I also want to try mixing it into foundation. 

The only product that I'm not too crazy about (but will try it out) is Nick Chavez Horsetail Root Lifting Spray (link). Not only the bottle doesn't look appealing, but I'm also not into root lifting products. Either they don't work/work too short or I don't like the way my hair feels with those sprays. While I'm not excited about this spray, I will give it a chance and see what it's all about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment