Monday, January 15, 2018

Weekly Empties (2)

This is going to be probably the shortest post I've ever written. I've used up only 4 products last week as I've been sick for a couple of days and not only didn't go out, but didn't even go through my regular skincare routine fully.


La Chatelaine hand cream in Pear scent (link)is a very nice and hydrating hand cream. I love small tube as I can carry it with me easily. This cream gives long lasting hydration, it's rich, but absorbs into the skin quickly and well. In fact, I got a whole bunch of these hand creams and had them everywhere (on my bedside table, in my handbag, on the bathroom counter, in the kitchen drawer, etc.). They remind me of L'occitane shea butter hand cream. 

I used First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads (28 count, link) 1-2 times a day, but I didn't see any difference in my skin. They performed as mild exfoliators due to their textured surface, but I didn't notice anything else. These pads contain lactic and glycolic acids. My skin responds very well to lactic acid, but I guess these just weren't strong enough.

It's not the first EOS shave cream (link) that I go through. It smells nice, it hydrates the skin and does it's job when shaving. I'm sure I'll repurchase it in the future.

I received this Pureology Hydrate Sheer shampoo (link) as part of GWP. I didn't expect much, but it was so perfect for my straight fine hair that I already repurchased it in full size (1 liter). It makes my hair very light, soft, hydrated without being heavy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment