Thursday, January 11, 2018

BeautyFix January 2018

I don't think I continued with any subscription box as long as I do with Dermstore's BeautyFix (link). There wasn't a single box that disappointed me and I think the subscription cost is worth what's inside. Yes, there were a few things that I didn't use or am not crazy about, but overall this is a box that offers me the most for my money. Anyway, enough talking and let's look into the new January BeautyFix.


This month one of the two full size products is Avene Retrinal 0.1 Intensive Cream (link). It's really worth getting the box just for it. I haven't tried it myself yet, but I've heard so many great reviews that I can't wait to use it.

There's also mini sizes of Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream (link) and Skin & Co Roma Truffle Therapy Serum (link). Both are expensive brands, so I love the opportunity to try their products and see if that's something that I would get myself.


I've seen these Yuni Shower Sheets (link) in the past and I was curious to try them out, but never did. They are body wipes for cleansing, refreshing. January's BeautiFix has one of these sheets included and it couldn't come at a better time as we're planning a long weekend trip.

Th box also has Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist (link) which smells great. I haven't had a chance to try it out on my hair yet.


It's funny how recently I've started looking for a new highlighter and this box has one. Jouer Highlighter in Tiare (link) is a beautiful gold shade that looks perfect both for everyday and for going out. Cream highlighters aren't usually my first choice, but I'll definitely give this one a chance.

Another full size product is Dermstore Lip Quench (link). I have so many lip balms open right now that this one will have to wait its turn. However, I always love getting lip balms as I constantly use them and have them everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment