Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Lily Lolo Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo

Today I'm going to review Lily Lolo "Sculpt & Glow" palette. Since I wasn't too excited about my bronzer, I was looking for something new. The big issue for me was that I wanted a clean brand, and no orange-y tones in the product. I had this Lily Lolo palette in my wishlist, and I went for it.




This duo contains a bronzer and a highlighter, and is super convenient to take on trips or just to throw in your makeup bag. When I received the package, I was surprised by its size. I'm not sure why, but I imagined it to be bigger, yet I'm very happy it's so compact. It's 10g total, so 5g of each product. I think it's a perfect amount as I never go through the usual 8+ gram product before the expiration date.

The colors of "Sculpt & Glow" are beautiful and well pigmented. The texture is nice, and not powdery, so it doesn't leave a cloud of dust when using it. I fell in love with the product and easiness to use it, so now it's my favorite makeup item. I apply both products, and then use a big fluffy powder brush to gently blend them together.

The bronzer has a beautiful cocoa-y tone, and is perfect for contouring. It looks very natural on my light skin! You can layer it for a more intense effect, and still look natural. However, I'm not sure if that would work on darker or tan skin as the shade might be too light.

The highlighter gives a continuous glow that can be worn day to night. It doesn't have any individual glitters. Just as the bronzer, the highlighter can be layered to achieve a more luminous look. It should look gorgeous on any skin color.




         

No comments:

Post a Comment