Monday, March 27, 2017

7 Day Challenge With OLE HENRIKSEN'S 3 Little Wonders

I love trying out new products, and finding my must haves among them. I love skin care, body care, makeup, etc. Yet while makeup can make skin perfect, it's what underneath that matters, so I'm especially into skin care and making my skin beautiful.

One of the advantages of shopping online is samples that one gets with his/her order as that is a great way to discover new brands and products. While shopping at Sephora, I always look for what samples or point-based rewards it offers, and one great set that I got recently was Ole Henriksen's 3 Little Wonders. It's a 7 day transformation kit with 4 samples to be used daily (2 AM and 2 PM).


The products included:
*Truth Serum (Step 1, used in the morning)
*Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer (Step 2, used both in the morning and at night)
*Invigorating Night Transformation Gel (Step 2, used at night).

If you shop at Sephora, it might still be offered as a reward for your points. You can also get 3 Little Wonders mini set or 3 Little Wonders regular size set.


Truth Serum: it's consistency is thin, yet not runny, and not too thick to be a gel. It is light, and absorbs to the skin quickly. It never made my skin feel tight, or uncomfortable.

Invigorating Night Transformation Gel: this gel is clear, absorbs to the skin quickly, and once in a while I would feel a tiniest tingly sensation after applying it. This is due to the AHA complex that it contains. This gel seemed to get into skin quickly, and not leave a film, but if I ran my fingers over my face, little pieces of product would come of (as if that glue that is used to attach samples to magazine pages). I didn't mind that as I really didn't need to touch my face, and also because it was used at night, so no makeup application and nothing to interfere with how skin looked.

Sheer Transformation Perfecting Moisturizer: just like other products this is a very quickly absorbent cream. It's light, feels almost airy, yet it gives plenty of moisture. It feels very nice and light on the skin, and it could be one of those creams that you can use all year round.



This regimen promises a lot, and by a lot I mean improving skin texture, improving and evening skin tone, reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin radiance and brightness. Let's review this 7 day challenge by talking about each of these claims.

*Improve skin texture: Yes, this promise was delivered! My skin definitely is and feels very smooth and even.

*Improve and even skin tone: Not so much. At least for me this didn't work 100%. My skin can be sensitive at times, and has some red spots, so I was expecting to reduce that, but that didn't happen. While my skin felt very plump and soft, I still had my red spots, and sometimes more or in different areas than usual.

*Reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles: I don't really have many of those, and the reason I'm so much into skincare, is that I want to prevent the signs of aging for as long as I can. I can't say I noticed much difference with that, but like I said earlier, my skin felt very plump and soft, so I assume it might help with fine lines, but maybe over a longer period than 7 days.

*Improve skin radiance and brightness: Yes, and yes. Even though my skin wasn't even toned completely, I did notice that it looks healthier and more radiant. It was like my skin is beautiful from within.

Would I recommend this set? Yes, of course. While everyone's skin is different, and reacts to the same things differently, I believe this is a nice regimen, and it's easy to use. It also does what it promises.

 E




No comments:

Post a Comment