Monday, March 30, 2015

Shopping in March

Thanks to all kinds of sales, discounts, promotions and other deals, this month was generous with beauty products. While there's still one day left, and my wishlist is growing by the minute, I'm done with my shopping for March. So, here are the goodies I got throughout the month.


Trilogy "everything balm" - got mine from Whole Foods, but you can get it online at Naturisimo.com with 10% discount (use code TREAT for 10% off your order)
Samples of various Trilogy face care products and Yogi "skin detox" tea samples (use code DIT536 to get $5 or $10 discount off your first order from Iherb.com)


Madara deodorant and a bunch of cream samples




100% Pure: "cherry honey" facial scrubbrightening concealer in color "creme", lip glaze in color "strawberry" (heavy and light swatches on the right)
Ilia lip gloss in color "peek a boo"



Earth-Science hair mask - got mine at Whole Foods. Actually, got 2 of them as this is my must have product, but the other one is already in the shower.
Mineral Fusion "limitless beauty cream" multi-tasking cream
Mineral Fusion hydration mist
Sparitual "unveil" base coat
Zoya "armor" top coat



Shikai "cucumber melon" hand & body lotion
Minis of Deep Steep "daily repairing" shampoo and conditioner
Deep Steep "honeydew spearmint" moisture stick


Goodies from Iherb.com and Whole Foods - I don't want to repeat myself as you can find posts on these here and here.


Last, but not the least, items that are not natural/organic. There are few of my exceptions, including fragrances, mascaras and nail polishes. I am doing my best to change about nail polishes, and I am willing to find natural mascara that would make my lashes big, but I am skeptical about the perfumes as I've never smelled anything really good from a natural department. Well, never say never, so maybe someday I will be lucky. :)

Dolce & Gabbana ‘light blue sunset in salina’, 50ml EDT
Dolce & Gabbana 'pour femme’, 50ml EDP - actually, I got mine as a set that came with a lipstick and a mini fragrance bottle from Nordstrom Rack's clearance (paid around $30). I bought this as a backup for the one I'm currently using as I love this smell all year round.
Essie "comfy in cashmere" nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment