Monday, April 16, 2018

Weekly Empties (14)

I love Pacifica face washes and I keep purchasing every new one that comes out. This time I finished Cactus Revive Milk to Foam Face Wash (link) and I loved it as much as other Pacifica's face cleansers. It removed makeup well, it was gentle on the skin, didn't dry it out and was easy to use. I used it to remove eye makeup as well, but sometimes it irritated my eyes a bit. It wasn't so bad that I would stop using the face wash though.

I also used up another Leaders 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing sheet mask (link). I love it and I will continue using these masks. 

Usually I'm not picky about my toners. I do expect more from acid based toners, but overall I rely on other skincare products to give me the results I seek. I've tried a few glycolic acid toners and wasn't impressed, so when I received DDF Glycolic Toning Complex (link) in my BeautyFix box, I didn't expect much from it. I used it for a few days at home before taking it with me on a trip due to a travel friendly size and while using it for that week I fell in love. This toner sometimes tingles the skin once applied, but the feeling is very mild and doesn't bother the skin. I tried packing as light as possible, so using this toner twice a day and applying eye cream and moisturizer was enough for my skin. My skin felt comfortable and didn't feel dry. In fact, it's been a while since my skin was so clear and even toned as when I was using this toner. I think this toner is amazing and I truly see the changes in my skin, so I already have it in my wishlist and will definitely purchase full size.

Last, but not the least I finished The Body Shop Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub (link), which I received as part of GWP. I used to use The Body Shop body butter all the time in the past, but I've never tried their scrubs. I'm not a fan of this shea scent, but the scrub itself was nice. It was gentle, it left skin hydrated, soft, but didn't leave an oily film on the skin. I would use this scrub again if I got it, but if I had to buy I prefer some others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment